1 Hour Family Photoshoot
- 1 hr1 hour
- 2 500 South African randR 2 500
- Customer's Place
Family Photoshoot in the comfort of your own home.
Terms & Conditions: - Quote is nett/non-commissionable and valid for 30days from the date of issue. Fees and expenses quoted are for the original brief description and layouts only, for the usage specified and subject to change dependent on final confirmation of requirements. - A PO or signed estimate and 50% (non-refundable) of the total estimate is required to secure the booking dates, an additional 40% is required a min 14 days prior to the event date on photography rate, balance due on final invoice/successful completion of the event prior to content being handed over. - Cancellations with-in 14 days of a booking are subject to 90% cancellation fees, unless rebooked and subject to photographer discretion & availability. - Prints are charged for post shoot and subject to the number of prints & sizes required. - USB's, Frames or Photobooks if ordered require full pre-payment on confirmation of order. Usage & Rights: Payment of the final invoice serves as confirmation that the client is granted usage of the images referred to in the project details with the following restrictions: Duration: Unlimited Territory: Unlimited Media: Unlimited Photos are not to be resold without written consent of the author, we reserve the right to bare our logo on the images.
V & A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa